Strength in Mothers is Closed
Enrollment into the Strength In Mothers program only happens a few times a year. The next enrollment will be in early 2018.
Strength In Mothers is the culmination of my work with hundreds of clients and thousands of women over the last several years, coaching them to their best post-baby bodies by focusing on self-care and a healthy mindset.
What is the program?
- The core of the program is the 6 month mindset course that targets your biggest mental obstacles to a fit, healthy post-partum body and daily self-care. Each week you will read a lesson that focuses on changing the way you think about food, exercise, and your post-partum body. Short but powerful journaling homework accompanies each lesson to reinforce what you have learned.
- The program also includes a 12 week meal plan, designed with simplicity, flexibility, and easy execution in mind. This meal plan uses the same delicious, healthy recipes that my one-on-one clients have been preparing, eating, and feeding their families with great success. Picky eater? Substitutions are a breeze.
- The program also provides a workout program for both the gym and home (no equipment). Both programs are designed to be fast but efficient, done in less time than even the shortest baby nap!
You Will Get:
Phase 1: Learning Self-Care and Losing Control
Objective of this phase: To identify the mental traps that keep you from succeeding at permanent body transformation and begin to learn the self-care mindset that will result in your best post-partum body and mind.
Phase 2: Body Intuition
Objective of this phase: To get back in touch with your body and practice a more intuitive style of eating and moving.
Phase 3: Body Image & Self-Worth
Objective of this phase: To improve your relationship with your body so that self-care will begin to flow naturally and you can have peace during the entire process.
- Unlimited Coaching & Support
- 12 Week Flexible Meal Plan
- Workout Programs: one that you can do at home without equipment, and one that you can do with weights at the gym